- Open the Advisor-Initiated Form (DocuSign).
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the advisee’s name (student name) and email address.
- If someone will review the advising session or clear the advisee’s PIN for you, enter that person’s name and email address as Optional Review. (Otherwise, leave it blank).
- Fill out the form including the courses.
- Sign the form (date populates automatically). You do not need to download or print.
- Your part is done. When the last person has signed (or initiated for Optional Review), each will receive a completed copy and the form will upload to OnBase for filing and retrieval the next day.
- Send an email to the advisee with any departmental instructions you have for preparing for the advising session and the link to the Student-Initiated Form (DocuSign). Instructions may include the advisor’s name and email (and Optional Review name and email, if used).
- The student will fill out the personal information (and courses if you have instructed him/her to fill out the Advisor Use Only section) and sign.
- You will receive an email request to review the document.
- Review the document, making sure the student has filled out the correct term and courses are entered.
- Sign the form (date populates automatically).
- Your part is done. When the last person has signed (or initialed for Optional Review), each will receive a completed copy and the form will upload to OnBase for filing and retrieval the next day.
Please direct any questions you may have to Cindy Channell in the College of Arts and Sciences Student Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.