Frequently Asked Questions

Who’s my adviser?

The short version: All first-year students are advised by the College of Arts and Sciences Student Services Center in 200 Clark Hall. After you declare a major, you’ll be advised by someone (usually a faculty member) in your major department. Visit our main advising page or How A&S Advising Works for more information.

If you’ve declared a major but it’s not listed in DegreeWorks, contact your major department.