Frequently Asked Questions

I’m going to take courses at another institution this summer. What do I do?

Log in to myBama to complete a letter of transiency (found under the Student tab), which is essentially a contract between you and the University granting you permission to take a specific course at another school. After you complete the course, remember to request that a transcript be sent to the UA registrar so that you will receive credit. For more information, contact the UA registrar.