Frequently Asked Questions

I took a course through dual enrollment while I was in high school. What do I do now?

Contact the college or junior college from which you took the course and ask that they send a copy of your transcript to The University of Alabama. The transcript should be mailed to the Office of the University Registrar, Box 870134, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0134.