Frequently Asked Questions

How many hours may I transfer from a junior college?

Students may transfer half of the hours required for degree from a junior college. Once you have earned 60 hours from all sources (transfer work from junior and senior colleges, plus hours earned at UA), you may transfer only 12 hours from a junior college, so long as this transfer does not exceed the 60-hour junior college maximum. Students must meet College, major, and minor residency requirements.