Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my pre-professional concentration to show up in DegreeWorks?

Your pre-program (pre-health, pre-law, pre-pharmacy) will appear as an “attribute” of your major. Look for it below the academic requirements. If your concentration is missing or incorrect, the College of Arts and Sciences Student Services Center in 200 Clark Hall can change that for you.