Student Services

How do I declare my major/minor? Double major?

If you want to declare or change your major or add another major within the College of Arts and Sciences, simply log into myBama, then follow the change of curriculum link.

If you are adding a double major, be aware that if the program you’re interested in is offered by a different division of The University of Alabama, such as the business school, you won’t be able to make that change online — you must contact the advising office of the college you’re interested in adding a second major in. Consult the list of colleges on the UA website for help.