Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my major?

How do I add a second major? Add or change a minor?

If you want to change your major or minor to another field within the College of Arts and Sciences, simply log into myBama, then follow the change of curriculum link. You can add a double major there, too.

A&S offers almost half of the 80-plus majors available at The University of Alabama, so it’s likely that the program you’re interested in is an A&S program. If it’s not, however, you can’t make that change online — you’ll need to talk to someone in the advising office of the college you’re interested in switching to. Consult the list of colleges on the University website for help.