Frequently Asked Questions

How do I withdraw from the University?

You can do this through myBama. You can use this method to withdraw from an entire academic term until the week before final exams.

If you’re withdrawing under certain circumstances, such as illness or injury, or because you’ve been called to active military service, consult the undergraduate catalog or the registrar’s office for relevant policies.