Student Services

How do I get special permission to register for a class that’s closed? Or that I don’t have a prerequisite for?

Only the academic department in which the course is based can choose to make an exception to course capacity or prerequisite requirements. Contact that department’s main office to find out what your options are. A list of A&S departments is in our College directory; for non-A&S departments, visit